Saturday, February 21, 2015

Big Hero 6

So, tonight, Cade took me out again, and we seriously had so much fun! First thing was we went bowling at the BYU lanes, but it wasn't just any bowling, it was Skittle bowling, meaning that depending on what color of Skittle we drew from the bag was the way we had to bowl. I probably did better at bowling tonight than I have in my whole life. It was incredible! Then, afterward, we were going to see Interstellar, but it was all sold out, so we ended up seeing Big Hero 6 instead, which was SO funny, I seriously about died haha
I actually did kind of almost die tonight though.. I had a Skittle get caught in the back of my throat and I couldn't breathe at all. Probably one of the scariest sensations ever, by the way. I never want that to happen again.
But, my goodness, Cade is so cute. Part of me is just waiting for him to catch up to me and decide that this is what he wants. Or at least, I hope he ends up deciding that. Oh, whoops, did I just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment