Friday, April 24, 2015

Watch out, Cade..

So, no surprise here, Cade still won't commit.
NO SURPRISE there.
So, I've been dating around as much as I freakin want to the past while, just because I can for one, and also because I don't have my eyes half shut yet.  I'm still looking around.
Which brings me to the subject of my post.
Today, I went on a date with a guy who served in the same mission as me.  I always thought that would be weird dating guys from the mission, but it was actually really fun.
He freaking brought over his motorcycle!
It was seriously so fun!
We went over to Costa Vida and got lunch, and just talked about stuff, and then both of us had other stuff to do, so it was a really short date, but it was still a date.  And I really kinda like this guy.  His name is Adam.  (not really, you know the drill). But anyway, the point is that Adam left today to go up to Oregon to do summer sales, but he'll be back in the fall. So, he won't be here for the next approx. 4 months.  But, the point is that if Cade can't commit by the end of the summer, he may very well be freakin out of luck, because I like this guy a lot, and if he comes back here and says "yeah, lets date some more" I'm gonna be like "Heck yeah!"
AND, over the summer, the elder from my mission that I had the hugest crush on gets home. Although he lives in Arizona, but that doesn't mean that we can't talk! We totally will! All the time!
AND, also, around August, my really good friend from work gets home from his mission, and I kinda sorta like that kid too.  People always used to tease us and say that we were a "thing" while we worked together, even though we weren't.  Like, we totally weren't. He was 16. I was 18. Ew. Cougar status.
BUT! Now hes over 18. So, hes legal.
Freak! It's rainin' men! Somebody get me an umbrella!

No comments:

Post a Comment