Sunday, May 24, 2015

Catching Up Post #3

So, last post I had just revealed my Bishop's counsel to kiss Cade.
Here's how that went.
It was a Thursday. I had just finished a meeting at work, and Cade asked me to come up and hang out at his house. I knew that I was going to have to kiss him, so the whole time I was there, I was especially jittery, nervous, and giddy all at the same time. I was with him for 7 hours, the whole time wondering about how I was going to pull it off without it being totally awkward.
When it was time for me to go, Cade walked me out. Normally, he just walks me out to the porch, we talk for a little bit, and we part ways from there. This time, he walked me all the way out to my car. We stood by my car, talking, and I knew that the time was now or never. So, in the middle of our conversation, I said
"Cade, there's something I need to give you."
He was confused, thinking I had something else from Tennessee to give him. He said "ok, what is it?"
Scrambling, I said "you have to close your eyes."
He smirked, chuckled slightly, and closed his eyes. I said "are you ready for this?"
Again, confused, he said "I think so." He was smiling, but his teeth were showing. I was thinking 'there's no way I'm kissing him with his mouth open. Freak. How do I fix this?'
Then I got an idea.
I placed my hands on either side of his face, just below his jaw, subliminally letting him know that this was about to happen. Then I said, "are you sure you're ready for this?"
He said nothing. But, he closed his mouth! Mission accomplished! So, naturally, I leaned up on my toes and kissed him. It was short, but when we parted, he said "wow." I began to shake uncontrollably, as is the norm when I first kiss a guy. Cade laughed, but gave me a huge hug. He told me he hoped I wasn't feeling afraid of him, to which I said "nope, not at all. I was just really nervous."
So, as of then, Cade officially lost his virgin lips. He was pretty ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment