Sunday, May 24, 2015

Catching Up Post #4

So, for the most part, over the past while,
most of my posts have been made while I've been 
on my phone, so I apologize for the 
inconsistency in the spacing and such.
I can't center the text on a cellphone.

But! Anyway!
This post is nothing but happy!
I already told the story of how I kissed Cade 
about a week ago, and how he'd taken it
remarkably well. 
So, long story short, two days later, we said
"Ok, yeah, let's make this official." 
So, he's my boyfriend now!!!
Fina-freakin-lly!!!
This is pretty much the last catch-up post
I need to do.  I think.
I know though, with all the other guys 
I've been dating recently, I really
got myself into some hot water here.
But, I'm not worrying about it for now.
We're young adults.
We date.
Sometimes we date a lot of people,
but when we decide on one, 
that's that.
I don't think I led any of them on, either.
I never was like "Oh yeah, I really like you."
I think I did a pretty good job at really 
keeping them all at arm's length
up until now, when I can just forget about 
all of them.
Because I'm very happy with my decision,
and I haven't done anything out-of-line,
so I feel like I can just move on with life.
With Cade.
:) 
I like this.
He does too, actually. A lot.
It's so weird to think about how far I've come
in the past 5 years.  5 1/2, technically.
And even if things don't work out with Cade, 
I think I have the skills I need to be able
to pick up and move on with life, 
instead of becoming a total train-wreck.
Yep. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment