Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

I don't know about you guys, but my Christmas was awesome :)
But. 
There is something of dire importance I must share.
So, last time, I posted about Peter and Rayray (bleh) and anywho, me and Peter have been talking quite a bit since he moved down to college, I think I already said that, but he came back home for the holidays, and he asked me if we could hang out while he's up here, so I told him yeah, we can go to lunch sometime.
We're going tomorrow.
But yeah, so, a while back, he told me that the way to tell if he's starting to hit on a girl is if he calls them "cute" all the time, or "cutie", etc etc.
He told me I wouldn't ever need to worry about it because we weren't like that.
UNTIIIIIILLLLL
This past week, he's been calling me "cute" all. the time.
So yeah, I don't really know what to think of it.  I mean, he even asked me if I would consider moving down to his college with him so he can "protect me" and whatnot, to which I answered:
"I don't think I need that much protection." 
and he kind of backed off.
But yeah...I don't really know what to do about it, because it's really starting to bug me.  He's got this other girl.  He needs to just go after her and stop coming after me! 
If that's even what he's doing, which it really seems that he is...
We'll find out.

P.S. What'ch'yall think of the new background/layout? Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I think that your background is beautiful and perfect for your topic! It's a great choice for you.

    P.S. Sorry that you are having so many frustrating experiences right now!! I wish that I could help somehow, but this is one of those things where there aren't really any solutions.

    ReplyDelete