Thursday, January 19, 2012

I hate liars...

Ty is driving me freaking nuts!
RRRRGG!!!
So, a couple months ago, he told me that he got a FB, but never uses it.  His sister is, surprisingly, still one of my friends on FB and I was looking at her profile one day (don't ask me why) and I saw she had posted something on his profile, so I clicked on it, and turns out he's been using it after all.  
I was kind of ticked off.  
Not like it should matter very much, it's just FB, but the thing that made me mad was he lied about it upfront, and still expects me to be good friends with him!
On that note, let me say another thing that happened recently.  He and I were talking, and I asked him if he still thinks that I'm self-centered and only care about boys.  He said,
"Somewhat.."
I asked why he thought that, and after some major digging, I finally got him to tell me.  He said that it's because whenever there's another guy in my life, I seem to all but forget about him. Like about a week ago, he "really needed me" but I was hanging out with Peter, so I didn't answer.  He said he thinks that if I always had someone like that in my life, that I would completely forget about him.
DUH!
I don't know why the H he can't figure it out, but when I find that special someone for my life, I'm going to completely forget him!  He's not that important to me anymore! And I KNOW I'm not that important to him, so why he's making such a big deal out of is BEYOND ME!!!
So anyway, then we got into another fight, because I said "Have you done anything better?" and that set him off.
So anyway, main point, I texted him, and being point-blank, said "You lied to me."
He, being so innocent, said "Lied to you about what?" So I reminded him of what he'd said, and what I had just seen.  He immediately got really mad at me, and tried to defend himself by saying his sister has had control over it until last month, then he used it, but "he stopped on Dec. 31"
The nearest date on any of his posts was LAST SATURDAY!
He even got desperate enough to say "I just showed it to my mom, and she said it says Dec. 31" to which I replied "whatever" and he said "you can even call her and ask" and I said "you know I won't".
Then he got really mad and said "I'm not one to stand for being called a liar.  Jokingly, yes, but seriously, no. I won't take it."
I actually laughed when I read that, and said "I'm sorry you're so overly sensitive."
We fought more and more and eventually he twisted the conversation so I was the bad guy, and he said "should I just leave you alone till you simmer down?" and I said "i'm fine."
He said he didn't believe me
"I said I'm fine."
He didn't push it anymore after that.
Since that conversation, I've since looked at his FB profile again, and just as I saw before, Jan 14 is the most recent date.
Frickin liar face.
RRG!

No comments:

Post a Comment