Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Imma Goin On a Date Wif Mah Ex

If you can read that, Kudos.
But yeah, to sum it up, that's exactly what's goin down this Friday.
Ty asked me if I would let him take me out to eat, and I'm still trying to figure out if me saying yes was a good idea or what.. 
He is a lot different than when we broke up, but still, it's like -.^
So, ok, story.  
I was at work, and I was gonna be there for an extra 2 hours after I got off my shift, and Ty was texting me, so I told him, and he was like "when do you get off?" so I told him, but I guess it wasn't enough time, otherwise he said he'd come and get me.  So then, I was like "don't worry about it."  and he said "No, now I feel really bad, because you're always stuck at work."
So then he asked me if I'd let him take me out dinner to make up for it.
Short story short.

No comments:

Post a Comment