Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Involuntary Time Machine

So, anyone remember me talking about a certain guy from the show I was in last summer? The one that told me he liked me the day after I broke up with Ty, then I rebounded (which I did feel bad for) but it wasn't really my fault.. Sort of. 
Anyway, the last time he talked to me, he got really mad at me because he was trying to get me to be his girlfriend again and I basically said "no way in heck. I know I'm not gonna marry you" and he got really pissed off at me and said a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't really very nice, then he hasn't talked to me in a looooong time.  That was September-October ish... It's now JANUARY.
So yeah, um...let me think of a name for him real quick... 
ummmm, Nigel. We'll call him Nigel.
I like that.
Ok, so I was talking to another good friend of mine who is Nigel's cousin.  His name is Taylor.  Taylor was the one who got me into the last show I was in, and I could swear he was trying to set me up with Nigel the whole time, but obviously that didn't work. So, after Nigel freaked out at me for the last time and decided to leave and never speak to me again, Taylor told me that it would probably last a few days, maybe a week at most, and then he'd try to talk to me again.  Again, obviously, didn't happen.  So, I guess just a little while ago, I got this nasty sickness thing where I had to go to the doctor and so all sorts of blood tests, etc. to make sure I didn't have appendicitis or something serious.  My family doesn't have insurance at the moment, because my dad just switched jobs and there's a waiting period.  
Anyway!
I sent out a big text to a bunch of people asking for their prayers because I really didn't want to have a surgery right in the middle of the waiting period, and when Taylor got the text, he happened to be with Nigel..
Nigel asked him if it was me who had texted him, and he said yes.  He said something then that really surprised Taylor.  He said "I feel really bad about the way I treated her."
Zoinks!
It surprised me just as much when Taylor told me. I never thought he'd ever say it.  Like, ever.
Even better though, next week is the awards night at the playhouse and he's going to be there... -.- I'm hoping he doesn't just assume everything's fine and think he's got a chance again because I'm really tired of dealing with stupid guys like him who set themselves up to be hurt and then are a complete baby about it when they get the truth.  It does make me kinda irritated though, because Nigel and Taylor started this web series for the theater that looks like it's sooo much fun, and Nigel once asked me if I would consider being in it, buuut, after everything went down under between me and him, basically forget about that, pretty much... 
So yeah... We'll see how the awards night goes...
I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment