Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beat'cha!

Haha ok, so, I'm kind of blog-stalking Rayray, mostly just because it's fun...
Most recent news is she finally went up and talked to this guy in one of her classes, but turns out he's 8 years older than her.
I never thought I'd say this, but I have her beat in that category.  Biggest age difference between me and a date was 10 years.  
Did I know? 
Not till after the date.  
Was it weird? 
Yes. 
Was it fun though? 
Yes.  
Would I do it again? 
No..
I don't think I ever wrote about that, actually... I'll have to come back to it.  But yeah.  Also, in the post, she talked about how "#12" decided to get back together with his ex after she kinda dumped him, because "I guess most guys just need that commitment."
DUH!!!
You're out of highschool! This is college! People date SERIOUSLY in college, because they're trying to find someone to MARRY!
Haha, another phrase that comes to mind is "Am I doomed to just choose one guy and commit to him for a while just to get bored and leave him?"
If that's not the most whore-ish question in the history of questions, I don't know what is.  I mean, this girl has nooo perspective on the concept of actual love.  I honestly think she has no idea what that even is. 
Yes, we're all "doomed" to choose ONE PARTNER in life, if you actually want to be happy.  Otherwise, you end up as something...not so good...like a prostitute.
Yeah, sorry. Being blunt there..

No comments:

Post a Comment