Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mystery Man

Ok... 
sooo...
I may or may not have started kind of seeing somebody. We're not dating...yet. We haven't decided.
I'm not gonna say much about him, because, pretty much nobody knows about this except for 2 people that I told, because I was confused and wondered if it would be a good idea to start seeing this guy.
I mean.. he's kind, he laughs, he loves to tease, he takes me out for hazelnut hot chocolate all the time (which is my favorite,) he's empathetic, he's strong, he knows what to do when I'm upset (most of the time,) and a lot of other stuff that is making me more attracted to him... although half of me is saying "don't do it, don't do it, you're gonna get yourself hurt again."
I don't know what to do...
We've given it a month to decide if we really want to date. 
Until then, we're just kinda gonna spend time together, and see if things go one way or the other.  If we really like each other, or if we can't stand each other.  
Idk, I guess we'll see more about it in a month.
We'll call Mystery Man "M&M"
So, yesterday, I was over at M&M's house.  I never told my parents where I was going... they thought I was going somewhere else. That's how paranoid I am about this whole shpeal...
So, yeah, we went over to his house, and we started watching Transformers III. I was sitting on one end of the couch, he was sitting on the other end.  We stayed like that for a while, and then he kinda grabbed my ankles and held my feet in his lap, which tickled, although I didn't tell him that.  We sat like that and talked for a while, then he got up and stood right beside me.  I stared up at him rather nervously, but he waved his arms in a "scoot over" way, so I did, and he sat behind me, and I leaned into his side.  His arms wrapped around me, and I smirked as his fingers grazed through my hair and around my ear.
"You're not wearing earrings." He said
"I know." I commented, and he shrugged.
"Ok, then."  He grinned.  
The movie continued on, with exchanges of playful banter between he and I, which usually resulted in him laughing.  A low, gravelly laugh that sounded rather menacing, but was strangely attractive. Also, he was also stroking my hair, or my jaw, or my arms.  When he stroked my arms, it sent tingles through my whole body, and he only tried to tickle me under my arm once, and I squealed, curling into a fetal position with my hands in my armpits.  And he laughed at me. 
After Transformers was over, we went and got hot chocolate, and all while we were walking, we never held hands, or even really touched, or anything. Then went back to his house and watched Mars Needs Moms.  We cuddled on the couch the whole time, but never more than that.  
I had to leave before 11, and when we went outside so he could walk me to my car, he complained that I was walking too fast.  When we got to my car, we hugged twice, and he asked me if we can do something next week, and I said maybe, then I got in my car and went home.
I'm still a bit confused about it.  We'll see what happens over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment