Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mission Girlfriends

So, tonight was interesting to say the least.  I went with my old friend from highschool to say goodbye to our other friend who's leaving on his mission to AFRICA tomorrow.  Everything was all good and nice, we were just talking about normal stuff, sort of normal.
Mission stuff.
Yeah.
So, we were just about to head out when his girlfriend showed up (I guess she was going with them to see him get set apart as a missionary...weird) but I felt like she gave me this look like:
"What are you doing at my boyfriend's house?..." -.-
I don't think she likes me very much.
Probably because at his farewell, when I first got to his house, his grandma was sitting on the couch, and
K, sidenote.  This kid is like 6'1" and his girlfriend is like 5' tall. She's vertically challenged..
So, I walk in and his grandma is like "Hey, there's a nice, tall girl. You should date her!" which was super awkward because 5' girl was just in the other room and heard everything lol 
So yeah. I get the feeling she doesn't like me.
Me and my girl friend that went to see him though, talked about after we had left.  If things work out for them, that'll be great.  We're kinda nervous for them though.  She seems like the sort of girl who would be sending him pictures of herself because she needs him to miss her or something.  Idk.
I get so confused with all that crap.  I mean, I don't write Nick every week.
I haven't sent him any pictures of me, cuz he doesn't need that.
I don't tell him everything that's going on in my life, because he doesn't need to worry about that either.
It happens way to often, where a girl waits for a guy but they aren't mission appropriate while he's gone, and then they come back, get married, then get divorced like a year later. 
I'm not gonna be one of those girls. 
No way, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment