Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All the Single Ladies!

That includes me.
Yep.
I'm single again.

Amazingly enough though,
I actually feel really relieved.
And I'm starting to understand what
some people talk about when they say
that sometimes people really try
to get you to think that you're thinking
the same way as them when really 
you're not.
Like, I can see now, David was 
REEEAAAALLLY
trying to convince me to stay here in TN,
to give up my dreams in Utah,
so that we could stay together and 
get married.
It was hard for me to see it in the beginning, 
but as our relationship progressed,
he was asking way too much of me right
from the get-go. 
I think he was probably just really excited to 
have a Mormon girlfriend,
and so he wanted to head straight for the 
altar.
Not my cup of tea.
I sincerely hope that he's alright after this.
I feel like I was pretty gentle about it.
But, I can't bother myself about it too much,
because I'm not responsible for him.
I did learn a ton about myself in the past 2
weeks since we've been together.
Like, honestly, it doesn't feel like it's only 
been 1 1/2 weeks. It feels like it's been a month,
or more.
I am grateful that I was able to have this
experience, but I'm also really grateful
that it has come to an end, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment