Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oh frick, I'm a horrible person

Hi, so, I have another story. Only it's not about Mark. 
I'm really rather glad I made the post about how Mark is driving me nuts, because I've already found somebody else...
Little bit of back story though.
K, I met this guy when I was in 7th grade.
I had the biggest crush on him for years, but I never told him.
Now, I see him rather frequently.
Guess who?
Jason.
Yes, Jason who kidnapped me to the Nerf war last week.
Because, let's be honest, if anyone else had done that to me, I would have punched them.
But it was Jason. So I didn't.
I can't really explain it...
He's more than captivating to me. He's intoxicating. Not that I need it all the time, but it's a definite perk.  
Another thing I can't exactly explain.
I can be around Mark and be all cuddly and whatnot and not even think twice.  But, Jason puts
his arms around my waist and I'm two infinity and beyond cloud 9.
My chemistry with Jason is towers over mine and Mark's.
It's a little shrimpo next to my chemistry with Jason.
So anyway, here's the story.  
I went to Lifeguard Games today, and it was fantastic, but afterward, I texted Jason because he'd asked me if I wanted to come over and watch Stargate with him, which I was fine with. 
I've seen the movie, might as well see the best.
So, I went over to Jason's house, and he was there, it was gonna be just us two.
I texted him that I was at his house, then when I opened my car door, he was standing out on his porch waiting for me.  So I followed him downstairs where his TV is, and he asked me if I wanted popcorn, I said sure, even though I don't exactly eat popcorn all the much, because the kernels always get stuck in my teeth and it's really frustrating. I could tell he'd put quite a bit of effort into this because everything was all neat and tidy, which as everyone knows is a rarity concerning guys.
So, we start watching the first episode, and I'm pretty interested, and we're talking every now and then, he's explaining things about the show that are confusing to me. Generally, everything was going fine, then during the second episode we watched, he started flicking kernels at me.
At first, I tried just ignoring it, but then one of them went down the front of my shirt and I gasped and bucked forward, catching the kernel in my shirt. I glared at him, and he looked rather embarrassed.
"Sorry..." He muttered, as I let it fall out the bottom of my shirt and caught it in my hand.
After that, he kept throwing them at me, so I started throwing them back, but after that got boring, he decided he was going to poke me instead.  As soon as he started trying to poke me, I jumped and moved over to the other part of the couch.
Side note: the couch was one of those round couches that curves so it can fit in a cornered room. I started off sitting in the corner because that's the best spot by far, but then he made me move onto one of the straight parts when he tried to poke me.
As soon as I moved over though, he grabbed one of my arms and pulled me back to the corner. Even if I'd been pulling against him as hard as I could, it wouldn't have done any good. He's way too strong.
Kinda like Ty...
Only Jason is a bit more forward than Ty ever was.
Jason's very much the type of "straightforward" person who doesn't wait on ceremony for anything.
I'm only hoping it isn't one of those things where he just does things like that to get some action from girls, because that would piss me off. I'm not gonna be used like that.
So after probably 15-20 minutes of him exploring which parts of my body are ticklish, which is almost all of it. He didn't touch me anywhere that he's not supposed to, but everywhere else...yeah.
I started getting a little annoyed by it, so I just tensed my whole body, and I can usually stand being tickled when I do that. He got frustrated by that, and asked "where's the spot on you that you can never help but be tickled?"
I looked at him dumbfoundedly and said "Like I'm gonna tell you. You wouldn't be able to find it anyway."
"Is that a challenge?" He laughed, and I backpedalled.
"No. I'm just stating the obvious. No one has ever found it."
"Why not?"
"Because it's kind of out of the ordinary."
He poked me right in the middle of my forehead.
"...really?" I asked, then broke into a laugh.  "If that was really it, I just - I don't even know, oh my gosh."
So then he kept poking me in random places. I was covering said ticklish spot with my hand inconspicuously, and he tried tickling my fingers.
"Will you give me a hint?" He complained. So, I was very vague.
"You're remarkably close." I said, because he had touched my fingers. I figured he would keep going up my arm or something. Nope, he reached under my hand and got it on his second try!
As soon as he touched it, I spazzed out completely, but he grabbed me, laughing, and attacked it. I grabbed his wrists and tried to keep him from getting it, but he'd always manage to get away and get me again.
Once, he trapped one of my arms between his knees, and my other arm he held with his hand, and he just kept tickling me relentlessly. I don't think I've ever been tickled that much at one time. 
He stopped for a minute, and I laid there on the couch gasping for breath.
"You wanna breathe for a minute?" He teased, and I couldn't even respond I was so out of breath.  Then suddenly, he started tickling me again and I squealed.  My arms were trapped, I was completely vulnerable, so all I could do was squirm and try to get my arms free, which wasn't going to happen.  I'm not sure why he did this, but when I was trying to not let him tickle me, my left shoulder would hunch up and curl away from him, and he'd always grab my shoulder and pull it back against his chest, and sometimes his fingers would graze over my jaw line and over my neck, and around my ear. It made my breath catch in my throat whenever he would do that, and he would blow air against my neck and over my ear, which would also have a weird effect on me, and I think he knew that.
Eventually, he let my arms go and I crossed them over myself protectively, curling my legs up into a total fetal position. I don't know whether he found this funny or what but he said,
"Dude, what's up with the security wall?"
I shrugged, and after a long time, I peeled my arms away from myself and just rested against his chest.  His fingers grazed over my arms, and over my neck and jawline again, and then he tried to tickle me again, and I'm not exactly sure how, but I ended up half-lying in his lap holding onto one of his wrists with both my hands, and holding his other wrist between my knees. 
He ended up getting out of that, and tickled me again, until my alarm on my phone went off and I stood up, but after I turned it off, and said I had to go, he grabbed around my knees so they buckled and I fell toward the couch, then he pushed against my back till I was about 3 inches from him, then grabbed me, kind of in a half-hug, half-cradle style type thing which was odd. I told him I really needed to go because I had to pick up my brother from work, and stood up again. I picked up my backpack which I use as a purse, and headed towards the door. He asked if I would come back after I dropped my brother off at work, I said I wasn't sure.
He asked if I wanted him to walk me out, and playfully, I said that it would influence whether or not I would come back.  He looked genuinely concerned, and walked me out to my car. He didn't hug me good-bye, but I thought about everything that happened for the rest of the day.
I can't help it that I'm so irresistibly attracted to him.. I seriously don't know what to do. He's 21, returned from his mission, and that means that if things go bad, I can't use the usual excuse of "well, I don't want to distract you from your mission" that I usually use on younger guys, like Mark. Which, speaking of that, I still need to do that...
See?
I'm horrible.
Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment