Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ready for the fire?

K, so, I've been at girls camp since Tuesday, got back today, and guess what?
Haven't heard anything from Jason all week.
I even had 7 text messages right when we came out of the canyon from camp, and NONE of them were from him!
What in the heck!
Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed.
I don't take being used like this lightly.
He asks me to come over and hang out with him, has a little fun with me, then disappears?
He either better be seriously maimed, or dead.
Or he's going to be very shortly.
Next time I cross paths with him, which probably won't be until next Thursday.
Whatever.
As it would turn out, Nathan and Jason are very good friends, and today, Nathan was asking me about camp, and about what my plans were for today, and I told him that if Jason texted me back, I would go hang out with him.
Then the conversation switched to the relationship between Jason and I.
Nathan insisted that Jason is madly in love with me, which I scoffed at and said "Pfft, I'll believe that when he tells me." because this secretive, not-talking-to-you-for-a-week thing is really getting on my nerves.
I've had similar treatment before, and he has no good excuse for it.
So yeah, pretty much, if he's not already dead, he's going to be in a remarkably short amount of time.  About as much time as it takes for me to whip out my pepper spray.
We'll see if he wants to walk me to my car next week.
I won't let him.
I'm mad.
And if he knew, he wouldn't even dream of making me mad.
I'm the wrong person to make mad, because I get ferocious and nasty when I'm angry.
He better be ready for the fire, because it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment