Wednesday, July 18, 2012

That's embarrassing...

Ok... 
so, Mark is kinda starting to get on my nerves.
Today, I went filming with some friend's of mine (one of them is making a movie)
and Mark brought me food, which was really nice of him and all,
but when he got there, he just kinda walked in acting like he owned the place
(which is HUUUGE pet peeve of mine)
and I don't even know why, but he put my cup of water on top of Peter's head.
Not the water. The cup. With water in it.
I was like "What the heck?"
So then, he's just walking around, I don't know if he was trying to look impressive
or what, but whatever he was doing, it was kinda goofy.
So anyway, then it was time for us to leave because we were all done filming, and 
I was gonna ride with Mark to Fidget's house, because my car was there, 
but I still had my bag from the food Mark brought me. Mark took it from me, and 
just tossed it Fidget's car...
I looked at him like "Dude, what the heck?" and was like "That's really impolite" as
I picked it back up, and he said "Well, they're going somewhere like that anyway."
because all the rest of the people were going to go to McDonalds to get food.
But even so, you don't just dump your trash in someone 
else's car for them to take car of. 
That's just rude.
So I was like "No, this is mine, I'm taking it with us." 
I was really rather embarrassed.
I'm probably not going to bring Mark around Peter and Fidget anymore, cuz I was seriously
so embarrassed. 
He was being kind of a jerk to them. Like "I'm so much better than you sorry saps."
I can kind of understand that, however, because he lives in a very nice house, and 
doesn't have a whole lot of financial responsibility.  
In other words, he's still quite immature. He just acts like he's just as mature
as the rest of us, which kind of annoys me.
I'm really glad I never kissed him now. 
Good thing too.
I mean, I did make the commitment to myself that the next man I kiss is going
to be the one I marry, and I'm not breaking it for anyone.
I have an insane amount of faith that it will work, and that the Lord will help
me and guide me along the way, as long as I keep everything in perspective and
keep doing all the right things.
I'm not too surprised that I don't feel that Mark is the one for me.
It was fun, and nice, while it lasted, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere 
further than what it is right now, which means that it's gotta end.
Surprisingly though, I'm not as upset about the whole thing as I would have thought
I would be...
Maybe I'm just becoming desensitized to the whole shpeal.
I don't know if that's good or bad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment