Monday, July 23, 2012

Why does this have to be so boring?

I don't know why, but it seems like with every guy I date, I can usually tell on the first "date"
whether I want to or could possibly be with said person forever.  
Mark was a no.
Nigel was a no.
Ty doesn't count because we had planned out our whole future together. I thought I was going to marry him.
Nick, I don't know.
Jason, ugh, I'm kind of thinking no, but frick, what fun is that??
I mean, we're supposed to date to have fun, but also, we're looking for a partner in marriage.
If I can't see myself marrying the person I'm dating, what's the point in even dating them in the first place?
To just have a fun time with the person?
No, at least I would assume so.
Because you put yourself through a whole lot of unneeded heartbreak for no reason whatsoever, that could have easily been avoided.  
So, what's the point?
I don't know. I know I shouldn't just stop dating till I find the person I know I'll marry, cuz if I stop dating, I'm never gonna find him.
I don't know, maybe I need to give Jason more of a chance to prove himself. After all, I have only been on one "date" with him.
Only now he's being weird.
He rarely ever talks to me, and it's been 3 days since he was Mr. Flirt Up a Storm With You. If that was all just for nothing, I swear I will kill him.
Cuz that's just rude.
Like, really rude.
Idk, I've even asked him if he wants to hang out when I get back from Girls Camp on Friday, but he hasn't even responded to me. 
What's with that?
I'm hoping it's just some sort of weird unforseen circumstance, like his phone is having problems, or he's just busy. But I'm not gonna be at Institute this week, so I won't see him. So if he doesn't get back to me, I'm not gonna see him for like, 2 weeks.
Which would be really lame.
But if he doesn't respond to me, I guess whatever. 
Gotta remember, I'm being hard to get.
It shouldn't be this easy for him to get to me.
So why is it?
This makes no sense.
Ugh, I've said it many times, and I'll say it yet again.
I hate guys.
Boys.
Men.
All of the above.
I hate them all.
They make life so friggin complicated and frustrating.
Why can't they just be simple to understand, like they always claim, but everyone knows it isn't true?
Bah, beats me.
Whatever.
We'll see what happens on Friday when I get back from camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment