Monday, October 15, 2012

You're welcome.

I'm not going to say much about what happened Saturday night because it was a nightmare. I'm never doing that again. Ever.
I was over watching another James bond movie with Fidget, Carrie, Brandon, and a couple other people. Carrie's sister, Amber was there.
That's Peter's girlfriend.
Ugh.
I bore her company until she disappeared, and said "I'm bring a surprise!"
Guess who?
Peter.
They're disgusting together, so I hate seeing both of them at the same time.
Anyway, Carrie knew I didn't want them there, and she decided to try to talk to Amber about it. It may not have been the smartest move, but I don't blame her for standing up for me.
Anyway, her sister freaked out and ran off.
So we all went outside looking for her, but heard nothing. Then, she randomly popped out and started running.
I ran after her.
When I'd finally caught up to her, I basically told her flat out what I think of her and Peter, which I don't think she liked very much.  That was after a bit of other discussion.
I still couldn't convince her to come back to Fidget's house with me, so I said "You know, Peter's pretty much hysterical because he can't find you.  Wouldn't you like to at least let him know you're safe? Or do you not love him that much?"
That got her to come back.
Pissed her off, but she came back.
I know how to push people's buttons.
Anyway, as soon as we came around the corner, Peter came running.  I just kept walking, and of course, Amber told Peter eeeeevverything I said while we were walking.
So, now he's pissed at me.
I was sooo tempted to send him a text tonight and say "Sorry I pissed off your girlfriend.  Next time, I'll let her run off and leave you in hysterics. You're welcome." 
I almost wish I had sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment