Sunday, November 11, 2012

Age is just a number, including 21.

I'm rather frustrated at Fidget at the moment.
Not sure if he's just having man PMS or what, but he always complains about how much his parents "make him do everything around the house" even though I've been to his house a hundred zillion times and they really don't do that. His mom is a really sweet lady, and every time I go over there, she's slaving away doing dishes or sweeping, vacuuming, etc etc.
Then as soon as she asks him to do anything, he's like "What the heck, Mom? No."
For one, that's a HUGE turn-off for me, because it's like "well, if I married this guy, I know what his response would be if I ever asked him to help me with anything." 
Especially because his excuse is always "I'm 21, I shouldn't have to. I do enough around here anyway, driving people everywhere." 
He's more concerned about his freaking movies than about helping his family. 
I don't know.
It just seems like he's got his priorities majorly screwed up.
His excuse for any source of unfairness in his life from his parents is "I'm freaking 21. I shouldn't have to do that. I'm 21, I shouldn't have to do chores." Blah blah blah blah blah.
21 is just a number.
Doesn't mean squat about how responsible you are, or anything.
Which, now I'm starting to realize, he's a pretty irresponsible person.
Nothing he does is ever wrong, it's always the other person.
Which in a sense makes me scared to ever confront him about anything because I don't think he'd ever admit that he was wrong and say sorry.
But, I don't want to end things badly with him.
So, now I'm just thinking "get me out of here", as in get me on my mission.
I need an excuse to leave him, because then, later, I can write him and give him the "I don't think we're going to be together" shpeal or whatever.
Idk he's being a real baby about the whole situation. 
It's really dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment