Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wedding songs!

So, I put together the playlist for Carrie and Brandon's wedding,
and I think it's super cute.
The intro, when they're gonna be doing the line and everything, 
is gonna have an assortment of these songs:

Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
Everything - Lifehouse
Kiss me Slowly - Parachute
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri (PianoGuys cover)
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
When You Say You Love Me - Josh Groban
Long Live - Taylor Swift
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lady Antebellum
Faithfully - Journey
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction (PianoGuys cover)
I Love You Forever - Two Steps From Hell
Without You - David Guetta ft. Usher (PianoGuys cover)
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
Unforgettable - Nat & Natalie Cole

After that, they're probably gonna do the cutting of the cake, etc etc.
Then, there's gonna be a dance just for the girls
Single Ladies - Beyonce'

Then the dance for just the guys
Sexy and I know it - LMFAO

Then the money dance 
Every Time We Touch - Cascada

Then the dance with Brandon and his mom 
undecided

Then Carrie and her dad
Open Arms - Journey

Then Carrie and Brandon's dance
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
or
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars (PianoGuys cover)

Then the Bouquet toss
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble'

And of course, the Garter toss
Gangnam Style - PSY

I'm actually pretty proud of myself for coming up with all this stuff :) 
of course, I had Carrie's approval on everything.
But yeah, I think I can do this whole wedding playlist thing.
I'm doing my own for my wedding, cuz I know exactly how I want it.
I'm so excited for Brandon and Carrie though! 
I need to go find a Purple/Teal dress though, so that oughta be fun.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment