Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I got tagged, so I guess it's my turn. 25 confessions...

Haha I can never come up with a whole lot to tell about me
that people don't already know, but here we go.

25

1. I am terrified of turning 20. Not being a teenager sounds
so scary for some reason.
2. I have worked at the same facility for almost 3 years.
Kinda shocking for someone my age.
3. My favorite color is charcoal grey.
4. My favorite candy is Reeses' anything.
5. I have been best friends with the same person for 
almost 13 years now. Woo!
6. I hate how tall I am. It is so hard to find guys to date
who are taller than me. 
7. I hate when girls are super flirty, it bugs me to no end.
8. Kind of going along with 7, if I can tell that a girl is 
trying really hard to get a guy's attention, I usually cut in
and catch his attention in a subtle way... Nasty habit of
mine, but my devilish side thinks its fun to watch them
get pissed.
9. I have always been extremely self-conscious about my face,
and my weight. I've been battling acne for 5 years now, 
and struggling to get under 150 lbs, or down to a size 8 in jeans.
10.  Hazelnut hot chocolate is the way to my heart.
11. I don't eat bread/noodles. (trying to maintain
a gluten-free diet. Helps with my complexion.)
12. I am steadily becoming more and more interested
in photography/videography. Might look into it
after my mission.
13. My two teeth next to my front two teeth are a little
crooked, but because of it, I don't like my smile. 
14. I taught myself how to play the piano and the guitar.
15. My favorite places are very small towns or up in the mountains.
I love the outdoorsy, small-town feel! Nothing is better!
16. I love to write, and I hope to someday publish my two novels
I've been working on for the past 3 years.
17. I've struggled with depression since I was about 6 years old.
18. My room is decked out in leopard print.
19. I hate the fact that my hair is naturally blonde. I think I
look much better dark-haired, and I don't get made fun of
because yes, I am very blonde inside my head, not just
outside.
20. I have only been outside of my home state twice that I remember.
21. I hate pink. Still. I tried wearing it. Bleh.
22.  I've tried to come up with a season that I find is the most
romantic, but all of them have their pros So far, summer wins.
23. In case it wasn't obvious, I am a hopeless romantic. But that
does NOT mean that I am desperate! I've been single for a long time
and I'm doing fine.
24. The only person I tell literally EVERYTHING to is my older brother.
25. My deepest wish is to be married in the temple with the love
of my life. I try to not think about weddings too much, because I
know some people get annoyed with people talking about it,
but it's constantly on my mind.

There you go! 25 things about me that you might not have known before haha



No comments:

Post a Comment