Thursday, October 2, 2014

Holy Awkward... Story of My Life

Ok, so, this is really annoying. 
Everything's been going pretty ok with Ricky
except that the other night, Ricky and I were Skyping,
which was great by the way,
and NICK called me!!! 
Why the heck did he call me???
I didn't answer the phone right away, but I decided 
I would call him back when I was done Skyping.
He would only be calling if it was something important,
right?
So, anyway, I finish talking with Ricky, and I decide that
out of the goodness of my heart, I will call Nick back.
I call, and he sounded awful.
He sounded really depressed.
I think he might have been crying, honestly...
So, we were talking, and he said he just wanted to talk..?
So, we were talking, and Ryan texted me and said
he wanted to try out Google Hangout because
Skype is retarded.
Is that surprising?
Of course not.
So, I gave him my email address, and then he asked
me to get onto my email, so I did.
Keep in mind, I was still on the phone with Nick...
When I got onto my email, Ricky was already on,
and he video called me right then!
I didn't even think about the fact that I was now
talking to two guys at the same time, and neither
of them knew who the other was...
or at least I didn't think about it until it was too late.
When I realized what happened, I quickly
tried to end one of the conversations, and
it ended up being the one with Ricky.
But, by then, they had both heard each other's voices
and had said "Who's that?"
I gave a short introduction for both of them,
but then Ricky had to go, so the video call ended,
and then I was left talking to Nick.
I explained exactly who Ricky was, and that
I'm very interested in him.
Nick tried giving me some dating tips and such,
and I said that nothing had even been said about
the way we feel about each other, to which
he responded that that was the smart thing to do,
since long-distance relationships never work,
and I just said "I know." in a very "DUH" way,
because hey, that's what happened with me and Nick.
So, it took about 3 days for me to be able to
talk to Ricky again after that night, but luckily,
I did just talk to him last night, and I got to
explain who Nick was,
and Ricky seemed more contented with
knowing that I wasn't two-timing.
That is so not me!
I mean, sure, I'm a free spirit,
but that's just rude.
But yeah, that's my awkward story...
Ta-da! 

No comments:

Post a Comment