Friday, September 14, 2012

Late Night Contemplations #1

I always find myself thinking deeply late at night.
Mostly just about things that bother me.
Tonight, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about said subject.
So, Ty got his mission call this week, and he opened it tonight.
He's going to Korea. 
Kudos, man.
But like, Idk what's wrong with me, I suddenly feel all empty again.
It's not like he was mine.
I mean, he used to be, but that was a loooong time ago.
I was thinking about that earlier this month, and it's 
been over a year since we were together. 
I guess the reason why it was giving me so much grief
was because I went to the Homecoming football
game at his Highschool tonight, and ohhhhhh
boy did that bring back old memories.  
It's just so weird to think that it was right at the beginning of
football season last year when we broke up.
I didn't go to any games at all last year.
And then going to his school's Homecoming game?
Holy cow, I thought I'd die of deja vu.
My mom is trying to convince me that what I'm
feeling is normal but I kind of don't believe her.

But, k. I just realized I better explain why the heck
I was at the game, because no, I was not trying to 
emotionally torment myself.
I went because I'm writing a book, and it's based in 
his highschool, simply because of location preference.
But anyway, at the beginning of the book, there's the
school's Homecoming game, and I do not know
 football to save my life.
So, I went to the real thing, and took notes.
Yeah, I took notes at a football game.
What the frick is wrong with me!?
I am such a nerd...
I had people staring at me the whole time,
which was really awkward.
but anyway, that's what was running through my head
tonight.
Still not sure what I'm gonna do about Ty.
I'll figure it out though.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment