Monday, September 24, 2012

Two-Faced Liars

Most guys that have tried to pursue me insist that they care more about me than anything else in the world.  
It's a bunch of crap.  
Nathan, bless his heart, after last Thursday, tried pursuing me again.  Basically coming right out and asking if we could try being together,
after I had told him that I'm terrified of relationships. 
I gave him my many reasons for why I wanted nothing to do with a relationship with him, but he insisted that it would work, because he was certain that he could make me happy.
But, who was he thinking about?
Him.
Not me.
He wasn't wanting this relationship for "my betterment" as he claimed. Obviously, he just reeeaaallly wants to be with me and he was willing to give any reason he could to convince me it's a good idea.
So, I called him on it.
He denied it to the absolute furthest point, when he finally said "ok, i'm sorry..."
I'm so sick of him doing that.  Claiming to be doing everything for my benefit, but that's not really what he's thinking about.  
It's retarded.
I was venting to Taylor about it again, about how much I hate it when guys do that, and he said "That is one of the easiest tests that Mr. Right will pass and you'll see that"
I will see that.
So all those people that keep telling me "He's right in front of you, you never know who he is."
Yeah, I kind of do know who he is.
Because nobody has passed that test yet.
So, obviously, he hasn't shown up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment