Friday, October 7, 2011

Am I jealous? Yes. Does it matter? No.

This is going to be rather short.
Yesterday while I was teaching swim lessons, my friend who's one of my head guards asked the substitute if he would cover for her tomorrow, but when my other friend asked why, she wouldn't say anything about it.
I guess she ended up finally telling him, because I found out today from my other friend, she's going horseback riding with Nick.
I tried to not let it show on my face that I was bothered, and I think I did a pretty good job. It doesn't matter anyway. He's leaving in a week and a half anyway, and it's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything.
But STILL!
He never asked ME to do anything like that!
Ugh. Maybe it's because I told him I've only gone once and that's when I found out I'm allergic to horses, but I haven't felt any allergies for a long time, and my best friend had horses living in the field next to her house before she moved.
But whatever.
He and I ended up leaving at the same time again today because I was sick and he was just helping get things ready for the swim meet that's going on today, and as we went to our cars, I asked him about it.
"so you're going riding with her today?"
"Yeah, is that ok?" He asked.
"Well yeah, and even if I didn't think it was I wouldn't do anything about it anyway." I said, shrugging my shoulders.
"Ok, I don't see why it wouldn't be."
I just shrugged my shoulders again.
"You can do what you want. I don't care." I said with an almost convincing grin as I got in my car. He told me he would have hugged me but he doesn't wanna get sick, and I don't wanna get him sick anyway if he's leaving really soon, so I wasn't bugged about that.
So yeah, I'm kinda peeved, but I don't care. It doesn't matter. He's gonna be gone in a week and a half anyway.
It still sucks though, because I think that would be so fun, but oh well.
Can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment