Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's snowing in October. Typical.

Ok, so normally you could call me a Scrooge or a Grinch because I haaaate snow.
This afternoon, it started snowing very hard, the big fluffy flakes that I don't mind so much because they're pretty, and I decided that I'm not gonna be hatin' on snow this year, cuz snow is part of Christmas, and there's no way I'm hatin' on Christmas.
I've never been really good at coming up with date ideas, but when winter rolls around, I become a pro.
These are some of top ideas:
*dark is a very important aspect of the date*
1. Watching a classic Christmas movie like "A Christmas Story" or "A Christmas Carol" with a special someone in the living room with a fire in the fireplace, curled up in a warm, red blanket while sipping hot cocoa and occasionally watching the snow (big fluffy flakes) falling outside the window.
2. Taking a trip up to Temple Square (in Salt Lake city for those of you who may not know) with a special someone to see the lights, then walking to the Gateway for a dinner. And during all this, it must be snowing big fluffy flakes.
3. Taking a walk with a special someone down an old main street, for instance, American Fork, Lehi, Provo, any city that has an ooooold main street, while it's snowing big fluffy flakes and stopping at some small shoppe to get hot cocoa or something.

So yeah, those are my ideas. You may use them if you like, but if you wanna tell me which ones you like best, that would be awesome :) and feel free to list ideas of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I like #2 ;) especially on a day like Dec. 17th! yup that sounds like a good idea ;) this list makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete