Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bowling fun

So, tonight was basically my first actual DATE in my whole life, because:
I had a boyfriend for 2 years, starting when I had just BARELY turned 16, so yeah, basically missed out on the whole "guys asking you on dates" thing.
I was pretty nervous, to say the least. It turned out good though. We went to Cafe Rio to start off, and talked about lots of random stuff, then we went over to Jack and Jills bowling for Unlimited bowling, which was super fun.
Let me just say though, I'm sooo bad at bowling, it's not even funny. I bowled 4 gutter balls in a row probably 3 or 4 times.
I know. I'm pretty talented.
I did end up winning a free prize though haha that was pretty awesome. It was a gift basket with a bunch of stuff in it. Most of it was pretty crappy, but hey, it was free.
When it was time to go, so we could drop off the other girl, we went and found her house, and the guy, my friend who set me up with my date, went and walked her to the door. Me and my date watched intently to see if they would kiss, which they did, and we laughed, but then they kept kissing and we were like "dude, oh my heck!" so when he came back to the car, we laughed and kinda made fun of him a little.
Then we drove to my house and my date walked me to my door.
He was a really good date. When he came to get me, he didn't text me saying "i'm here." but he actually came up to the door and knocked, and he opened all my doors for me, and was very chivalrous, and easy to make conversation with.
All in all, a very awesome date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment