Friday, September 16, 2011

Apples and Cherries

This is gonna a pretty short post but something funny happened at work hehe
I had just gotten done teaching swimming lessons and was drying off putting my sweats and T-shirt back over my guard suit and was talking to my friend up by the computer.
He was telling me how he was now single too cuz he and his GF decided they needed to just be friends and he said he was tired of making girls feel bad cuz apparently the girl kept blaming herself for everything...? so anyway, he said he was done steady dating people, then I was saying "good for you!" and such and suddenly he brought up the other guy from work...
(The one I like...)
because he figured out everything between me and him. As soon as he mentioned him, I felt my face get a little flushed.
"Oh, look at that, your face is turning red!" He suddenly teased, and I felt it get hotter.
"Shhh!" I hissed, glancing around nervously at the passing people. "nobody's supposed to know!"
He just laughed and continued making fun of me, saying my face went as bright red as my sweats, which are very red indeed.
Somebody overheard me him teasing me about having "apples in my cheeks" and asked what the heck we were talking about, but he kinda ignored them and said "no, you've got cherries in your cheekbones. They're smaller."
I raised an eyebrow and said "ok..?"
Then we just laughed sum'more.

No comments:

Post a Comment